back Back to Jobs

Sr Digital Optimization Analyst

Location: New York, NY
Job # 10360891
Date Posted: 01-28-2018
Sr. Digital Optimization Analyst - New York City
We are working with an independent agency rated in the top 20 of America's fastest-growing private companies looking to add to their Digital Media Trading Team. You will have the opportunity to launch and optimize campaigns across all trading platforms: Display, Mobile, Search, Social, Video. 
 
Reasons you want to work here:
  • Highly rated CEO on Glassdoor in 2017
  • Ranked as one of Crain's NY best places to work in 2016
  • Placed on Ad Ages Best Places to work in Advertising and Media
  • Agency ENCOURAGES people to take a vacation. 75% of the employees take at least 2-3 weeks off....they are trying to get the other 25% to do the same
 
 
Requirements:
  • Bachelor's Degree
  • 1 - 3 years' experience in Digital Optimization
  • Must be analytical
  • Experience with Google AdWords, DSP, Facebook Ads, PMD, Mobile Analytics, Site Optimization
  • Expert in Excel
  • Clear and concise communicator
 
 
this job portal is powered by CATS